How to choose an installer for your business alarm
Selecting the type of alarm for your business is one thing, but what about the actual installer who is going to fit your alarm and ensure your business, building and assets are safe and secure ongoing?
Did you know that to ensure you meet the requirements set by the Police and the insurer, a chosen installer has to meet certain standards, such as approval by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB?)
When choosing an alarm installer for your business, here are some questions to consider, to ensure they meet the requirements and your investment is worthwhile:
- Is the company thoroughly security vetted with viable evidence?
- Can the company confirm that it is rigorously inspected twice a year to ensure it is maintaining standards in both the quality of installation and how it runs as a business?
- Is the company properly insured, and again, can it provide evidence?
- Does the company operate a 24 hour call our service, and within this, a response within four hours?
- Does the company offer to complete a thorough survey of your property prior to any installation?
- Does the company offer reliable and up to date equipment, such as smart phone alarm integration?
- Does the company obviously meet the relevant British and European standards? (These should all be easily visible on any registered installer’s website)
- Does the company operate to the highest level of business excellence by working to the industry specific ISO 9001 Quality Management System (NACOSS Gold Only)?
SSAIB companies such as Amthal Fire & Security can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions and offers the latest business alarm solutions.
Back to basic security and alarms are the premise to all good security. Amthal will ensure a monitored alarm, or wireless security system can be tailored to your property to keep your assets and possessions safe and protected from any opportunist or professional criminal activity.READ MORE>
If you are responsible for business premises, an employer or self-employed with business premises, responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes, a charity or voluntary organisation or a contractor with a degree of control over any premises, you have a responsibility in relation to fire prevention!READ MORE>
As the world becomes more digital and buildings more intelligent, homeowners and businesses are looking at more efficient ways to secure buildings. Access control enables you total control on who has access to your building. Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable.READ MORE>
CCTV Installation can let you know who is at your door, help prevent incidents and criminal activity and help protect people and property. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) works around the clock to help detect and deter crime, providing organisations with vital information. Many existing users of CCTV installation are failing to realise the full potential of their system and the benefits it can provide.READ MORE>
Amthal's team of surveyors and system designers include individuals with industry experience of over two decades, combined with technology specialists who's purpose it is to keep up with the ever changing industry technology, products and integration.READ MORE>
We are regularly audited by the SSAIB & BAFE to ensure all systems we install meet current BS & EU industry standard requirements, Our experienced and skilled staff will deliver the design, installation and commissioning of the entire system.READ MORE>
Preventative service visits form part of our industries codes of practice and are essential to ensure your electronic fire & security systems work effectively when most required. Amthal's service & maintenance contract customers receive priority response for all site and telephone support 24 hours a day 365 days a year.READ MORE>
Amthal partners with EMCS, the UK's leading independent alarm receiving centre. EMCS is approved by the security industry governing bodies NACOSS and BSIA to BS5979 and ISO9000. Their monitoring environment is resistant to any possible attack or power failures. All incoming telephone calls are responded to within 10 seconds!READ MORE>