Office based, St Albans , Hertfordshire
An Independently-owned fire & security company; accredited by SSAIB, UKAS and BAFE; trusted by thousands of residential, business, commercial and public sector customers including schools, hotels, luxury building complexes.
Amthal designs, installs and commissions tailored, modern and effective electronic fire & security systems, embracing the latest technology, with the most reliable, comprehensive monitoring facilities, all backed by our specialist service and maintenance team. Our focus is a very personal, customised service: understanding customer’s needs, advising and recommending the most appropriate systems, installing and maintaining everything with minimal disruption while providing the highest-quality maintenance, support and assistance.
In line with Amthal’s growth plans we continue to expand our business and sales team, as a result we have a highly rewarding opportunity within a strong sales team supporting with all aspects of the sales administration process allowing the sales team to spend more time with clients than paperwork. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to highly organise themselves, have an extremely high level of attention to detail with exceptional communication skills. The position will allow the individual to flourish and develop with the team as the business continues to grow while gain a broad experience of the sales team and processes within the business.
- Immediate Start (accepting of any required notice period)
- Full Time
- Dependent on specific experience
- Team orientated supportive environment
- Flexibility within working hours
- Fun inclusive team including “social squad events“
- Opportunity for monthly employee award - prize ½ day holiday and vino!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administration support to the sales team and director
- Answering sales based telephone calls and handling queries
- Utilising IT including, Alarm Master (bespoke package no previous experience necessary), Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
- Typing specifications, letters and e-mails
- Sales Order Processing
- Quoting Service & Support Packages
- Checking and responding to e-mails
- Booking appointments for the sales team and director
- Dedicated support for specific projects
- Facilitating the communication of sales quotations and orders between sales surveyors and clients
- Supporting the sales team and director
- “Processing (Job pack’s) internally between sales and ops/service”
- Obtaining and gathering information from suppliers and manufacturers
- Assisting with and creating of costing sheets
- Preparing welcome packs for potential new and existing clients
- Organising sales surveyors diaries
- Work closely with clients and ops on ongoing jobs to deal with any non-technical requirements.
- Opening/sending of post for sales team
- Customer management and liaising
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Working on own initiative
- Take responsibility for standard of own work
- Be presentable in person and appearance
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Have a polite manner
- Good customer service skills
- Prompt and consistent time keeping
- To provide reliable, quality support to clients and sales team at all times
- To have a professional telephone manner
- Ensure you operate in line with Amthal’s Vision Mission and Values
- Observe and abide by all company H&S policies and follow staff hand book procedures and policies
The above Job Description may change subject to the business needs and a new version will be given to the individual.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please email your CV for further information to email@example.com
Back to basic security and alarms are the premise to all good security. Amthal will ensure a monitored alarm, or wireless security system can be tailored to your property to keep your assets and possessions safe and protected from any opportunist or professional criminal activity.READ MORE>
If you are responsible for business premises, an employer or self-employed with business premises, responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes, a charity or voluntary organisation or a contractor with a degree of control over any premises, you have a responsibility in relation to fire prevention!READ MORE>
As the world becomes more digital and buildings more intelligent, homeowners and businesses are looking at more efficient ways to secure buildings. Access control enables you total control on who has access to your building. Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable.READ MORE>
CCTV Installation can let you know who is at your door, help prevent incidents and criminal activity and help protect people and property. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) works around the clock to help detect and deter crime, providing organisations with vital information. Many existing users of CCTV installation are failing to realise the full potential of their system and the benefits it can provide.READ MORE>
Amthal's team of surveyors and system design engineers include individuals with industry experience of over 20 years combined with technology specialists who's purpose it is to keep up with the ever changing industry technology, products and integration.READ MORE>
We are regularly audited by the SSAIB & BAFE to ensure all systems we install meet current BS & EU industry standard requirements, Our experienced and skilled staff will deliver the design, installation and commissioning of the entire system.READ MORE>
Preventative service visits form part of our industries codes of practice and are essential to ensure your electronic fire & security systems work effectively when most required. Amthal's service & maintenance Contract customers receive priority response for all site and telephone support 24 hours a day 365 days a year.READ MORE>
Amthal partners with EMCS, the UK's leading independent alarm receiving centre. EMCS is approved by the security industry governing bodies NACOSS and BSIA to BS5979 and ISO9000. Their monitoring environment is resistant to any possible attack or power failures. All incoming telephone calls are responded to within 10 seconds!READ MORE>